The Right People when You Need Them
Recruiting contractors can provide flexibility and specialist skills. Having a flexible workforce that has the right skills when you need them and can hit the ground running is where interims and
contractors really come to the fore. Whether you need to recruit them for a specific project, require particular expertise or are looking to meet a temporary peak in your resourcing requirements,
contractors can offer the perfect complement to your permanent workforce.
Clients choose us as their contract recruitment partner because we're absolutely committed to fulfilling their requirements with the highest calibre of candidates and always within agreed timescales. We also control costs by consistently benchmarking pay rates to ensure they remain within market norms, and we minimise risk by helping clients remain fully compliant with all aspects of legislation and best practice.
We ensure superior service delivery by building and maintaining networks across industries so that we can draw on our relationships to find the best talent and connect with standout organisations. Our expert consultants have in depth knowledge of their markets and specific fields of expertise.
Recruiting contractors benefits your business by providing:
• flexible and specialist capabilities at critical times, enabling a high level of market responsiveness
• productivity from day one
• high quality transferable skills; contractors bring an entrepreneurial mind set and wide-breadth of experience
An employer needs to have a trusting relationship with their recruitment partner and know that they understand the drivers and motivations for hiring so that when the need arises, they can act quickly and efficiently to deliver timely results. This is where Vesta excels.
At Vesta we'll build a tailored contract recruitment solution to perfectly suit your needs and far exceed your expectations
Submit a recruitment enquiry
We can provide resources at all levels including:
• Business Analysts
• Database Administrators
• Programme Managers / Project Managers
• Test Leads / Co-ordinators
• Test Analysts
• Test Managers
• Programme Test Managers
• Automation Specialists
• Performance specialists
In key areas such as:
• Databases – SQL Server, SQL, MySQL, DB2, Sybase, Oracle
• Methodologies – Agile (Scrum, TDD, BDD, Kanban), Waterfall, V-Model, RUP
• ERP - JD Edwards, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Fusion Applications & PeopleSoft Enterprise
• Business Applications – Oracle / SAP Financials, SalesForce/Siebel CRM, Oracle/SAP HR
• Automation tools – Selenium, QTP, Soup UI, TestPartner, Visual Studio, Rational Functional Tester, Test Complete
• Load and performance tools – Loadrunner, Rational Performance Tester, SilkPerformer, AgileLoad, WAPT, JMeter
• Data warehousing technologies
We have experience in recruiting for the following industries:
• Banking, finance & insurance
• Government & Public Sector
Call us now to discuss your requirements, and our team will start working on finding the right candidates for you. You could be interviewing today and have your ideal candidate start in the next few days!